Our therapists are experienced professionals, who have achieved a high standard of clinical training in various specialized fields in order to meet the needs of our clients. Our strengths lay in offering our clients the reassurance that our accountability, experience, and knowledge will provide an elite level of counselling/psychotherapy care.
- Masters level education and clinical supervision in counselling/psychotherapy from an accredited university
- Accountability as regulated health professionals, belonging to an Ontario Regulated College
- Specialized training and knowledge within various fields of counselling/psychotherapy (e.g., mental health, addictions, couples and family therapy, grief and loss, conflict resolution and mediation, concurrent disorders – having both an addiction and mental health problem)
- Access to community resources that complement our services
- Clinical training and best practice care through empirically validated therapies (e.g., Cognitive Behavioural Therapy – CBT)
- Each clinician has a minimum of 5 years clinical experience and continues their educational growth on a yearly basis
- Ethical care and practice, respecting the confidentiality of our clients